Taken a couple of days off tipping as I feel it is always good to have a break. I did post a funbet acca at 20/1 which landed today so I am very happy about that, please note just because they are funbets it doesnt mean they arent researched, everything i post is researched. Friday’s tip:
Irish Double @ 2.62 1.5pts
Cork City O1.5 TG vs Shamrock Rovers
1. Cork they are unbeaten in the league with 14 wins and 1 draw, scoring a massive 41 goals and conceding just 7.
2. Cork have won all 7 of their home games, scoring 23 at an average of over 3 scored phg.
3. Cork have also had this bet win in all 7 home games, which is also a good stat.
4. Opponents Shamrock have been poor away from home this season, gaining 6 points from 7 matches.
5. Scored only 10 and conceding 14 away from home, at an average of 2.
6. They have also conceded 2+ goals on 5/7 away occasions at 71%.
7. The last 2 H2H have finished with Cork winning 3-0 and 2-0.
Bray to win vs Sligo Rovers
1. Bray 3rd in the league, home record 4-1-2.
2. Scored 14 at home and conceded 10.
3. Only lost two games at home in over a year.
4. Sligo Rovers are second bottom.
5. SR worst away record in the league, gaining 3 points from 7 games, shipping 17 goals.
6. Sligo managed 1 win in their last overall 11 away matches.
6. H2H Bray won the last 3 meetings, 1-0, 4-0 and 4-0.
Tom (ASB Tips)