A disappointing day on Monday, 1 bet landed but the other was 2 goals short, not much I could do really, all the stats were there just like they have been for all my bets but just not getting any luck, now 8pts down for the month so need the next two days tips to be winners to stand any chance of being in profit come June.
1. Estonia O2.5 MG Double @ 2.63 2pts:
Infonet Tallinn vs Kalju
1. IT have had 5/7 home games O2.5 and 9/13 overall.
2. IT have scored 27 at home (average 3.85)
3. IT have a home match goal average of 4.7
4. Kalju 2/5 away games O2.5
5. Kalju have scored 12 and conceded 5.
6. H2H has seen this bet win the last 3 times- 2-2, 2-1 and 2-2.
Vaprus vs Paide
1. Vaprus have had 4/7 home games O2.5
2. Vaprus have scored 7 at home but conceded 20.
3. Vaprus have a home match goal average of 3.9
4. Paide have had 4/7 away games O2.5
5. Paide have scored just 4 away and conceded 21.
6. Paide have an away match goal average of 3.7
2. Shamrock Rovers vs Bray BTTS @ 1.67 2pts:
1. SR have had 4/7 home games BTTS
2. SR have scored 12 and conceded 8 at home.
3. SR are unbeaten in their last 5 home games- winning 4 and drawing 1.
4. Bray have had 6/8 away games BTTS
5. Bray have scored 16 in 8 away games and conceded 12.
6. Bray are on poor form so will need to push for a victory to keep up with Dundalk.
3. Levadia Tallinn HT/FT @ 2.05 1.5pts
1. LT are unbeaten winning 11/13 and won 5/6 away games.
2. LT need to win to regain top spot.
3. LT have not failed to score away from home and also kept a clean sheet 50% of the time.
4. LT have scored 10 away goals and conceded just 3.
5. LT have had this bet land in 3/5 away wins.
6. LT havent lost an away game since 29th October 2016.
Tom (ASB Tips)